Monday 17 May 2010

Day of Doom.

I guess it's been a while since I've written on here. Too long if you ask me. I think if your life is too busy to update a blog then it really is depressing. It wouldn't be depressing if I hadn't spent all my time studying in the library for 8hrs straight, every day, for two weeks now... Even less depressing if I've received good results.

Today was THE WORST exam of my life. THE WORST. Never before have I not been able to answer a question or at least feel like what I was saying wasn't totally off the chart (and not in a good way). Annoyingly enough I had remembered all 25 quotes, all critics, and historical backgrounds for my exam, but the question just was not there. I spent 3hrs of my life wanting the world to swallow me up just thinking "there goes California". Because California demands good grades. Grades that I've worked so hard for for my whole life.

Today was the day of doom.

I even prayed about it. Yes. Me. I prayed. Prayed the night before that my plays/authors would come up, and they did. One could say I got exactly what I asked for. Just not in the order I needed. I guess life's a bitch sometimes. You don't always get what you want.

That corralates with California I guess... I applied for San Diego and I got Irvine. Now I see that as a blessing in diguise. Alex and I have a beautiful appartment waiting for us in a stunning location, and I really can't wait to start my life there.

Maybe that's what today was. A blessing in disguise. Maybe it's taught me that no matter how hard I work I can't always do things right or get what I want. Or maybe things wont be as bad as I think they are...

Just maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment